Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gearing up for a new year!!

Wow! I just looked at my calendar and realized that we only have 3 weeks until we get to have class together again!! This summer has gone by very quickly!! I have been to some great trainings this summer including a week long training institute for Reading Corps and a really fun training with Dr. Jean! You may not know her name, but anyone who has had a child go through preschool with us, she is the one who sings the Peanut Butter Song aka: underwear song. Through one of my jobs through the county, I will have access to a lot of Dr. Jean resources! So, thank you to Otter Tail county Caring connections for a great year with Dr. Jean!! I will be sending out registration forms soon! if you haven't registered yet, please do so soon! If you have registered, I will send out a reminder as to when you start and what class you signed up for. Please encourage any families that you may know of to join us for a great year of learning while playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment