Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Talk, Read and Write with Me!

Talk, Read and Write with Me! is a family involvement program through the Minnesota Reading Corps.  The kit contains 8 crayons, a journal and an information sheet.  The books would be the books that you check out of the library or you can use your own book.  We are sending these kits home with our Preschool families and I would like to do the same for our ECFE families.  Every week you will check out a book from the library and then do the activities in the kit using that book.  I would like to see the journals weekly so that I can make a record of it but, it isn't absolutely neccessary.  You will find the kits in your family folder.  There is only one journal/kit but, I can make more if you have more than one child who wants their own journal to write and color in, just let me know!  I would really appreciate your involvement in this project!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like additional journals!
Just a note:
If you have a child in the Parkers Preschool, they will be taking a journal home through the preschool program.  If you would like a journal for additional children in the ECFE program, please let me know and I will put them in your family folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment