Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that this will be my final year teaching ECFE.  This was not an easy choice for me to make.  Dale and I (and our kids) have talked a lot about it.  As our kids get older, I really feel like I need to be at home for them in the evenings.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my almost 6 years as the child educator for ECFE!  I have learned a lot and met some fabulous kids (and parents :) in my time at the school.  I will not be giving up teaching young children entirely.  My plan is to open a home-based preschool for 3 year olds.  I am working on my FCC license and plan to be up and running by next September.  I can't thank all of you enough for providing me with such a wonderful experience!  Teaching ECFE and everything that I have learned has lead me to my new adventure.  I will be finishing out this year as the ECFE child educator!  I am excited as we move into our second session beginning in January.  We have some fun things planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment