Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back To School!!

Where has the time gone?  We are getting ready to start a new school year and this year we have some exciting changes!!  First, we have Adventure Preschool starting at Parkers!  This is a program for 3's.  I will be teaching this class.  We have two sessions:  M-W mornings and T-Th mornings from 8-11.  Come visit us in our new classroom!  We also have an addition to ECFE, Deanna Lipinski will be the child educator for our Tuesday Evening classes.  We have openings in all of our ECFE classes...register by contacting me at hplasek@pp.k12.mn.us.  Back to school night is August 29 from 6-8 at the elementary school.  School Pictures will be taken that night as well.  I will post some pictures of my new room as soon as I have gotten it set up!  I can't wait to see everyone again this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment