Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Newsletter for week of Oct. 28 - 31

The photocopier at the elementary has been down today.  I was not able to copy my newsletter!  I will hopefully be able to get it out next week.  One thing I wanted to make sure that parents of M/W kids knew is that we had a Code RED DRILL today.  It was only a drill.  The kids did AWESOME!  We have to close all blinds, cover the window on the door and turn off all lights.  We sit in the corner by the sink and have to be very quiet.  I was amazed!  They were so quiet and did just a fabulous job!!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me!!

Also, your child is bringing home a Pumpkin book, that is from the staff of Adventure Preschool to your child as a halloween treat!

Have a great and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment