Friday, March 16, 2012

Building Night!

 I am happy to announce that we have enough people signed up and we will be having Building Night.  I am ordering supplies tonight (Friday March 16) so if you didn't sign up and want to join in the fun, you need to email me asap!  We are going to have a lot of fun building a lap loom, learning about weaving from someone who is an expert at it, practice weaving using paper, making danish woven hearts (complicated but doable :) and of course having a snack that you can weave also!  Please make sure to sign up for this fun family event if you are interested! The cost is $4.00/kit.  I can't wait to see you all at building night!  March 27, 2012 5:30-7:00 in the elementary school multi purpose room!  Thank you for showing your support of this fun event!

The kits that I am making will include:
pieces to make your lap loom
yarn for weaving
yarn for the warping
long plastic weaving needle
instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment