Monday, March 5, 2012

March and April

If you ever have a question as to wether or not we have class, feel free to call me or email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. A hard copy of the dates are available to anyone who would like one. 

March 5 - 9 ECFE as usual
March 12 - 16 ECFE as usual
March 19-23 ECFE as usual
March 26 NO ECFE
March 27 - Building Night (pending)
March 30 - Make up for April 20 (Friday class only)

April 2  - MONDAY - ECFE make up class for April 9
April 3 - TUESDAY ECFE make up class for Valentine's Day
              PAC meeting will be held following this class.  If you have concerns or suggestions as to how        ECFE is going, please feel free to come to this meeting. 
April 4 - WEDNESDAY ECFE  make up class for Feb. 29 Snow day

April 9 - NO ECFE (this was originally a no school day, it is now a make up day for elementary school.  We are still NOT having ECFE on this day)

April 10-13 ECFE class as usual
April 16, 17 &18 - ECFE class as usual
April 20 NO ECFE

April 23 - Big Wheels (pending) yes, this is a monday and I am aware that we have generally had it on Tuesday.  It was decided at a PAC meeting to make a change)

April 24 - TUESDAY ONLY - ECFE Make-\up day for Feb. 28 snow day
.
If you have any questions about the schedule, feel free to email me or call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment