Saturday, May 12, 2012

Changes at Parkers Prairie

There are going to be some exciting changes at Parkers Prairie Elementary this year!  Specifically in the Early Childhood programs!  I will now be teaching a preschool class for 3's on Tuesdays and Thursdays morning and afternoon as well as ECFE 1 night and 2 days/week.  I am very excited about starting this new program for 3's.  I will not be doing an at-home preschool but I assure you that the program I planned for home will only be better at the school.  In addition to this new program, our School Readiness program has been extended!  We are now offering 4- 1/2 day sessions morning and afternoon.  This is such an exciting change!  We will be able to offer so much more to our 4-5 year olds plus this schedule will better prepare them for all day-every day Kindergarten!  If you have any questions about any of the exciting changes at PPECC, please feel free to contact anyone from Early Childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment