Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Parades for the Summer!

I would like to start thinking about parades for the summer.  We had a float in last year's Fall Festival Parade and it went over very well!  If there are people who are interested in being a part of the float (decorating and riding) let me know!  The kids who were in the parade last year had a lot of fun!  I think all of the adults did as well!  We would be representing Parkers Prairie Early Childhood (ECFE, School Readiness and 3's).  There are a few parades throughout the summer that we could potentially be in; Fall Festival, Miltona Tornado (?) Days, Urbank Dairy Festival.  We could do one, two or all of them.  I would need to know what kind of participation we are looking before committing to any parades.  Let me know if you have thoughts on this! 
hplasek@pp.k12.mn.us

Thanks!!  Have a great summer everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment