Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day Fun!!

I love Valentine's Day! There are so many fun projects and pretty colors! I have found a few fun and simple ideas for ECFE for Valentine's Week!

Valentines Day Toddler Craft
Here is one of the crafts we are going to do for ECFE next week! I can't wait to see how they turn out! 

Valentines Day Craft Series: Thumbprint Valentine Cards

I love fingerprint art! We are going to use our thumbs to make some sweet little heart cards similar to this one! With mom and dad's help, you can have all different sized hearts on your card!

toddler valentines day craft... oh yeah like i could get kalliope to cooperate to do this
This is one of my favorite crafts! It is so easy! All you need is a toilet paper tube, a piece of tape, paint and paper! Kids love stamping! 

I can't wait to see you all at ECFE this week! Let's spread the love!


No comments:

Post a Comment